Rochester Landscaping Company Employment Application
Lawn Care Technician
Town & Country Enterprises, Inc - Penfield, NY 14526
$18 - $20 an hour
Town & Country Enterprises; A well-established company with 40 years’ experience (and growing) is now looking for Lawn Care Technicians to join our team!
Are you looking for a superior salary?
Do you want to be part of an outstanding team and work with exceptional people?
Are you interested in a long and rewarding career?
If so, check us out www.townandcountryent.com – you will be glad you did!
- Ability to operate Z-Sprayers, spreaders, trucks, trailers & lawn care equipment.
- Knowledge of lawn care science and health, insect and disease problems.
- Early season grounds maintenance, edging, mulching and fall clean-up experience.
- Identification of shrubs, ornamental trees and weeds.
- Snow plow experience is a HUGE PLUS !
- Reliable, hardworking and eager to learn.
- Punctual, professional and respectful.
- Able to interact effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Positive attitude with the willingness to follow direction and work well in a team
- Pass a drug test and physical
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Have a valid, clean driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Willing to undergo a background check
- NYS Certified Pesticide Applicator or Technician License is required or be able to obtain this certification within 90 days of hire.
- Paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid weekly with overtime
- Medical expense reimbursement plan
- Retirement plan
- Uniforms provided plus an allowance for boots and raingear
- Training and professional development
- YEAR-ROUND employment opportunities
Salary range is approximate and could increase depending on knowledge base, licenses and certifications held.
Please respond with your resume and review all application instructions before applying to Town & Country Enterprises, Inc.