Team T&C • Joe Pawlaczyk
We are thrilled to introduce our first Team T&C Feature! In these posts, we will be showcasing a member from our talented team. First up is Joe Pawlaczyk!
- How long have you worked at Town & Country? I have worked with Town and Country Enterprises for 9 years.
- What is your role at Town & Country? My role at T&C is that of a Lead Foreman. General Maintenance Training, Shop Manager, and Director of Snow Removal Operations.
- What is a typical workday like for you? My typical day at T&C starts with helping all crews get loaded and out of the shop in the morning. Followed by loading myself/crew for the day. My work days can include many of the following. Mowing, fertilizing, pruning, plantings, mulching, repairs and equipment maintenance, warranty jobs, and replenishing tools and supplies to keep everyone productive. My days typically end by closing up the facilities.
- What is your favorite project that you have done at Town & Country? My favorite and most gratifying project at T&C is Maintaining Summers Cliffside.
- What landscaping skill do you think everyone should learn? A landscaping skill i think everyone should learn is Mowing. It teaches hard work, efficiency, and attention to detail that can be applied to all areas of the landscaping field.
- What is one thing you always need with you on the job? One thing I always need with me on the job is a work knife.
- What dream landscaping project would you like to have at your home? A dream landscaping project at my home would include a extension of my current patio, a small backyard planting, and a pondless water feature.
- What would you most likely be doing in your time off of work? In my time away from work I spend it with my wife Jenni, my 3yr old son Kyler. And also updating our house.
We are thrilled to introduce our first Team T&C Feature! In these posts, we will be showcasing a member from our talented team. First up is Joe Pawlaczyk! […]
For a perfectly polished garden, edging is the finishing touch that you need. By creating definition with edging your yard, you can highlight certain areas of your outdoor spaces. Not to mention, it’s a great way to keep your flower beds safe from lawn mower mishaps and stop the spread of grassroots and weeds. […]